Lo0k.. Buh dun st@r3.. ;)

Thursday, March 27, 2008


a very very very girly thng =D
buh tis cuteeeeeeee
Posted by $@m at 1:12 AM

4 comments:

CrAzYkIdO said...

heeyyyyyy its so sweeeettt

March 29, 2008 at 3:30 PM
$@m said...

hehe.. yeah i knw.. its shooo cuteee

March 30, 2008 at 10:24 PM
Unknown said...

only three apply to me. ayesha must be miserable.

April 21, 2008 at 11:40 PM
$@m said...

haha.. n those three are?

April 22, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • a very very very girly thng =Dbuh tis cuteeeeeeee
      • its been a few days since i've been wondering if i...
      • ... this was sumthin i HAD to share.. sumbdy jux i...
      • dunno.. at times i dun feel lyke writing nething a...
      • hmm.. today.. jux bits b pieces ov what i have gon...
      • i dun lyke to give titles
      • umm.. awryte .. so here it is.. my very own n very...
      • oh well so now i hav forgotten the password to moi...

About Me

My photo
$@m
I'm a lot to handle, if you don't know trouble, I'm a hell of a scandal, me, I'm a scene, I'm a drama queen, I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Def|n|tely |nS@nE
  • Intikhaab
    Marhalay Shoq Ke Dushwar Howa Kartay Hain
    13 years ago
  • Meri Dunya
    Rishtay
    10 years ago
  • Ramblings and Realizations
    April showers have brought us flowers!
    18 years ago
  • Somewhere to WRITE!
    My bag!
    10 years ago